Friday, February 15, 2013

StickerBrand (Review)


Oh my never ending halls! As most of you already know I am still in the middle of our upstairs hall remodel. It seems like a never ending process! I have been working section by section, no small task in my eyes (or anyone else that lays eyes on it).  StickerBrand offers wall decals that, turn your walls into beautiful art in minutes. Just what my walls need! 
I had the opportunity to review the Birds in Tree Vinyl Wall Decal Sticker. I was able to select the size, regular or reverse/mirror and the color. I reviewed the 72in tall and 122 in wide, perfect size for my wall. I chose the color brown, which coordinates well with my silver walls. Applying the decal stickers are simple, you just peel and stick. Step back and take a look at your newly transformed wall. With all of the decal companies I have come across StickerBrand really is top of the line. Their products are high quality, affordable prices and customer service is above and beyond.

Need to spice up your walls? Check out more from StickerBrand on facebook!


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

5 comments:

  1. I love wall decals because it's so easy to change the look of a room. I like the birds in the tree; very neat look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wall decals as well! I've used several over the past few years and even have some still on my walls because I just like the way it looks! But I've never heard of Sticker Brand. Might have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love their decals! Thank you for sharing. We will be moving soom and I can't wait to re-decorate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this decal is darling! I would love to have that in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We live in an old farmhouse that has some wood (fake) paneling in some of the rooms. Rather than tear them out, we sanded and painted over them. It is EXTREMELY hard to hammer nails into the paneling, so these decals will SURELY let me dress up my walls! thanks so much for this info!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.