Monday, February 18, 2013

The Bouquet (Movie Review)


The Boutique Synopsis:
"For years, overachiever Terri (Kristy Swanson) and her idealistic sister, Mandy (Alberta Maybe), have kept their distance from each other, as well as from their parents' struggling florist business. But when a tragic turn of events brings both women home, they discover just how much they need one another in order to continue their family legacy. Filled with romance, humor and hope, it's an endearing story about making time for the ones you love."

Our Opinion: You never realize how fast life is moving and how we can really miss out on the ones we love in the blink of an eye. The Bouquet is a great family movie and will really put into perspective about prioritizing your life, and the people that matter most. This movie is a very heart felt loving must see! 

I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

4 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this movie before but it sounds awesome! Perfect for a sisters' movie night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first time I am hearing of this movie, but it definitely sounds like it is worth a watch. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. never seen this one off to add it to my must watch list thank you. oh new follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like I would enjoy watching it. Is it available on Netflix or Redbox?

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.