Saturday, February 16, 2013

The Garfield Show: Spring Fun Collection DVD (R)



Synopsis:
"Garfield invites you to join him this spring! So grab your camera and head on outside as Garfield and his friends embark on a series of adventures. Watch as he almost gets thrown out of the house when Jon becomes allergic to cats. Then take a break and head on to the farm as Garfield joins in the daily raising of his farm animal pals! All seems to be going well until he ends up saving a blue bird from a hungry cat and almost gets caught by a dogcatcher. There is never a dull moment when Garfield is around."


Our Opinion: The Garfield Show: Spring Collection consists of six spring themed episodes. I have always been a huge fan of Garfield, and to be honest I had already seen most of the episodes along with my children. We still enjoyed them through, we were able to sit down and watch the collection at once, doesn't matter if we see it twice or ten times, we are guaranteed laughs. With all of Garfield's tricks and schemes this collection is guaranteed to be a huge hit in Easter baskets this year. 


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

3 comments:

  1. I like when DVDs have more than one episode. You feel like you get more bang for your buck. Thanks for sharing this one - it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Garfield! When my brother and I were little we use to watch Garfield and I use to read him the comic strips :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still love Garfield and watch them with my grand daughter

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.