Thursday, February 7, 2013

The Jungle Book The Movie: Rumble in the Jungle (R)


My family enjoys movies of all kinds. We love sitting down together as a family with a big bowl of popcorn filled with marshmallows. Some of our favorite movies are cones that I enjoyed as a child that have been revamped. My children have seen the original The Jungle Book more times that I can count, so when given the opportunity to review The Jungle Book the Movie: Rumble in the Jungle I was not only excited for the kids but also myself.

Plot Synopsis:
"There's trouble in the jungle, and as usual, Mowgli and Mani are at the center of it all! While they enjoy their time drumming away at logs in the jungle, Shere Khan plots to put an end to the noise. Meanwhile, Tabaqui is stuck in a well, Appu gets lost, and there's something fishy going on at the Cold Lair... Will Mowgli, escape the clutches of the evil Shere Khan, and manage to still have time to join his friends in the jungle rhythm?"

Our Opinion: We not only received The Jungle Book The Movie: Rumble in the Jungle, but also a $25 Walmart GC (to purchase snacks and drinks) and 2 Mowgli masks. My boys put their mask on first thing and got ready. I prepared the snacks and drinks, we all got comfortable, popped in our new movie and enjoyed. The whole family loves it just as I anticipated. The only sounds we heard the entire movie were giggles, Oh No's, OOhhhs and Awes. We give this cute, exciting Jungle adventure two thumbs up.

The Jungle Book The Movie: Rumble in the Jungle will be sold exclusively at Walmart on February 12, 2013. 


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

7 comments:

  1. I love the Masks.. Great pictures..

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love The Jungle Book! And gotta love the masks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this! Glad you enjoyed this movie and that there are movies out there for people with small kids to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those masks are awesome! I can't wait to add this to our family movie night list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We like the Jungle Book movie here too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just saw an ad for this!
    Looks fun.
    I think my kids will be wanting to see it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow cool! i do love that jungle movie too, i have to get dvd's and let my kids watch it so they'll know what the story is all about. i love those masks heheheh

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.