Sunday, February 17, 2013

Zimmiz (R)


I am always on the lookout for new and exciting iPad apps for my kids. I usually download several a week just to give them a try. The Zimmiz app for iPhone and iPad is a 3-D animated app that is geared for ages four and up. Now to go along with the app their is also a green adorable Zimmiz alien that is meant to bring this app to life. 


I first downloaded the app on my iPhone, Miss M. and myself gave it a whirl before we introduced it to the boys. It was cute! You are able to customize the Zimmiz and make his face just the way you want. He does some very cute things such as laugh when being tickled, sings, you can shake him and make him dizzy and much more. The real test though to see what the boys thought of it. They are 6 and 8 and it is geared for ages for and up. The boys thought it was really neat at first. Honestly though after a short while they both got bored and wanted to go play. Little T plays it still sometimes and is entertained for a short while. I defiantly think that their is a small window of ages that could fully enjoy this cute little plush toy. 


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

7 comments:

  1. I don't have an iPad or even an iPhone but this alien sure is cute! Is the face supposed to be the phone screen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girls are DYING for an Ipad so we can try out all these cool apps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so cute!! My kids love learning about new apps. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still don't have apple products in my home, my son would love him! He is into robots and monsters right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute and funny! I have never seen these before!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My boys would love this for a few days but then they'd forget about it now that Daddy takes his iPad to work

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've noticed that my grandchildren grow bored with lots of games rather quickly that does not have some sort of challenge involved.
    Really cute plush!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.