Saturday, March 30, 2013

A Turtle's Tale 2: Sammy's Escape From Paradise (Movie Review)

"When Sammy and Ray find themselves trapped in The Tank, an underwater aquarium, they must hatch a plan to escape and reunite with their grandkids, Ricky and Ella, and protect them from the dangers of the ocean. But they'll have to get past Big D and his dopey thugs first. With the help of some unlikely friends, Sammy and Ray find that when you work together, anything is possible."

Our Opinion: We loved the first A Turtle's Tale so I figured my children would love A Turtle's Tale 2: Sammy's Escape From Paradise just as much. Of course I was right ! The lessons learned are teamwork, working together you can accomplish what needs to be done. The characters are so cute and no matter what age, you will simply adore this movie.


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.