Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Care Bears: Totally Sweet Adventures (Movie Review)


Synopsis:
"Ride the rainbow to Care-a-Lot and join Share Cheer and all their buddies in four exciting new adventures! Whether it's teaching a new friend how to find her courage against the sneaky Beastly bringing sweetness back to Sweet Dreams Bear's bad dreams or helping Grumpy get unstuck from"Stick-'Til-You're-Stuck" sand the Bears are always there for each other! And when Share gets jealous of Grumpy's delicious cookies at her potluck get ready for a bear bake-off bonanza in these delightfully sweet tales for a new generation!"

Our Opinion: Care Bears: Totally Sweet Adventures is an adorable treat for your little one. Their are four adorably sweet episodes: Emerald Bridge, Jealous Tea, Sad About You and Lazy Susan. This series includes all of your favorite Care-Bears teaching valuable lessons, that children can relate to and understand.


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

5 comments:

  1. BRINGS BACK MEMORIES FROM WHEN I WAS A KID - I USED TO LOVE CARE BEARS

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boys watch this show now and then...I was never a big Care Bears fan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to love the Care Bears! 'Care Bear Stare!'

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Boys, yes, boys, love the care bears! I think you wrote a great post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to pin this! Not just because I've loved the Care Bears since I was small - but its just too totally sweet looking to not have in my Pinterest board to check out now and again!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.