Thursday, March 28, 2013

Carmex Body Products (R&G)


Winter has taken it's unforgiving toll on everyone this year. I am constantly using lotion along with Mr.K. In the middle of the winter, it actually got so bad his hands, would crack and bleed. Thanks to Carmex, we have gotten it under control. As A member of the Carmex Blog Squad I received a great package that included a limited edition yellow Carmex hoodie, Carmex Healing Cream and Carmex hydrating lotion. I have  reviewed both skin products in the past, but now they have revamped the packaging. If you lined up several skin care products, Carmex is defiantly going to catch your eye, it stands out from the rest!


We love the healing cream, Mr. K always has it sitting on his desk for use at any time. His hands have healed and shown a remarkable difference. The thing I love about Carmex is that it not only heals but also repairs.

Thanks to Carmex (1) of my lucky readers will receive a prize package with the same products that I received.

a Rafflecopter giveaway


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. I am not liable for shipping, prize will be shipped directly from sponsor.

8 comments:

  1. I love their lip balm, been using it for years ,great for chaped lips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the classic lip balm in a tin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. their classic lip balm in a jar

    ReplyDelete
  4. The original Carmex lip balm is always good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love their lip balm tube
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love their lip balm.
    Thanks for the giveaway! =)
    JJs2468@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for your review about Carmex skin care products! We are thrilled that you are enjoying them, and that they are living up to the Carmex standard! Keep slathering away!
    Sincerely,
    The Carmex Team

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.