Monday, March 11, 2013

Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away (Movie Review)


"Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away takes audiences on a wondrous journey across the imaginative landscapes of Cirque du Soleil.  Capturing the feats of the extraordinary artists up close using cameras that sometimes soar 70 feet in the air, Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away “immerses audiences in…the inspiring acrobatics of the world’s most glamorous circus troupe” (Time Out New York Kids).  From spectacular sets and dazzling costumes to the fantasy of enchanted worlds, Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away gives viewers “a chance to experience the wonder of the circus from a perspective you’ll never get ringside” (Chris Knight, Postmedia News)."


Our Opinion: Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away is a film that I have been curious about because I have heard so many good and bad things, I just had to find out for myself. Miss M and I both loved it! It is absolutely beautiful in so many ways. The journey of love with such passions is breathtaking. This is most defiantly a must see!



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

9 comments:

  1. This movie looks like a great way for those on a budget to experience Cirque du Soleil. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to see a show, but it's expensive. This is a great way to see a show at home (not the same as live but the next best thing) I'll have to rent this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been to Le Reve (@ the Wynn in Vegas) and it was beautiful! I bet my boys would really enjoy this movie. Cirque du Soleil is simply magical!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love live shows, sounds like a magical movie.

    Jenn McCullar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great movie, my daughter would love it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been to the live show before and it was awesome! Sounds like it will be a great movie too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have always wanted to see this live, but I bet this recording is amazing to watch too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Cirque du Soleil, would love to see this movie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've always wanted to see a Cirque du Soleil show.

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.