Thursday, March 14, 2013

Dial Coconut Water Body Wash (R&G)


We are long time users of Dial products in the Kostiuk Household. I have bought Dial hand soap for as long as, I can remember. Mr. K has always used their bar soap and most recently. I had the opportunity to review the new Dial Coconut Water Body Wash.

I along with most of the people in our home have extremely dry skin. This new body wash contains coconut water that is found in young, green coconuts that is rich in antioxidants and electrolytes. I have been very impressed with this Body Wash along with other members of my household. It leaves your body feeling very clean and refreshed. It has proved to be very gentle on the skin also, as most of you know K breaks out in most everything he uses but this new Dial Coconut Water Body Wash has proved to be even perfect for him.
Now for the giveaway (1) of my lucky readers will receive free coupons to purchase their own Dial Coconut Water Body Wash.


a Rafflecopter giveaway



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

17 comments:

  1. Heather Hayes PanjonMarch 14, 2013 at 6:56 AM

    I Love Dial Bodywash, Hand Soaps Great Products !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually have never really used Dial, so I look forward to trying this out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Their antibacterial hand soap is great

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont currently use any of their products, but the coconut body wash sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never used dial before! But this sounds awesome!
    onecheaplady@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Dial antibacterial soap

    ReplyDelete
  7. We use Dial antibacterial soap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My husband loves the bar soap, and I like the body washes!

    lilypaddj3 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love their anti bacterial soap, does a good job getting my hands clean after being in the yard all day in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love their bar soap, used it for years

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love their hand soaps
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.