Friday, March 8, 2013

Domeo TRI-LOUNGE Lap Desk iPad Case (R&G)


We have several activities on any day to day basis. Weekends are always packed full of Boy-scout Events, Wrestling Meets, Cheer leading, Gymnastics and more. At least one child is always having to sit, pretty much the entire day, not only at the events but also for the long car rides. If we are not traveling for kids events we are driving to the city for shopping, water parks, dates with the husband, so alot of time is pend riding, and I am not one that likes to waste time. My iPad is always with me, and either I am working on it or the kids are playing games. One thing we all need is a comfortable way to use the iPad and that is what Domeo has given us.

We hat the opportunity to review the TRI-LOUNGE Lap Desk iPad Case. This desk works with all iPads! A few of it's great features are:

  • Multiple viewing angles with innovative 3 sided design.
  • Inner pockets to store iPad and accessories.
  • Cover support for portrait & landscape mode.
  • Offers comfort and functionality.


The Tri-Lounge is plush on the outside and has a soft foam core on the inside. It comes in two colors, blue/gray and tan/brown.

Our Opinion: The Tri-Lounge is a product I don't know how my family went so long without. It is very comfortable and has made it so much easier and safer for myself and children to use the iPad. We use it for many things such as kids sporting events, library time, car rides, while cooking, sitting in my bed getting work done ( my favorite) and so many other things. This is a must have no matter what age!
A huge Thank You to Domeo who has offered (1) of my lucky readers their very own Tri-Lounge iPad Case.



a Rafflecopter giveaway



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. I am not liable for shipping, prize will be shipped directly from sponsor.

15 comments:

  1. I like the recliner folio ipad!
    mcfallsk8er(at)aim(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Domeo: Grip Folio iPad Case

    SueSueper Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. grip folio in purple/blue :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the Domeo Loft Folio for iPad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Domeo Loft Folio for iPad looks really cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loft Folio would be cool :D

    http://www.afatherslifeonline.com/2013/03/the-daddy-diaper-pack-review-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. We hat the opportunity to review the TRI-LOUNGE Lap Desk iPad Case. ... ilapdesks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.