Monday, March 4, 2013

EdenFantasys Teal Bamboo Lounge Pants Review 18+ Eyes Only


Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store 

Over the past year Mr.K and I have become quite acquainted with EdenFantasys products. It is the once place that we can shop for all of our separate and couple needs and both end up very pleases in all aspects. I have purchased lingerie, vibrators, men's sex toys, body products and so much more.

We recently had the opportunity to review the Teal Bamboo Lounge Pants. Mr.K isn't to fond of lounge pants, but I talked him into giving them a try. These pants aren't just any lounge pants, they have many great features:

1. They are smooth and comfortable.
2. Made from antibacterial, breathable fiber.
3. Keeps you dry.
4. Has Thermo Control (keep you warm and cool).

He loves them and has worn them many times now, he could not believe how comfortable they are and I was impresses with how darn good he looks in them. They are comfortable and lightweight enough that he can wear them through out the night and with the way he sweats so much that is saying alot. These awesome Bamboo pants also come in black, and they fit very true to size.

Check out more from EdenFantasys here.


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

9 comments:

  1. He looks about as thrilled to be posing for the pictures as my hubby. Love the pants though. I wish I could get my husband to wear something as nice as those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband loves these too!! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look comfortable! I love shopping at Eden Fantasys they always have the best things and everything is always top quality!
    I know they have silk lounge pants too for men I keep debating on getting my husband a pair..... And then stealing them for myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those pants - and had no idea Eden's Fantasy made apparel for men!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I agree. I had no idea they made clothing for men.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pants look really comfortable, my husband would love them.

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.