Friday, March 1, 2013

Honey Bunches of Oats Tropical Blends (R&G)


All three of my kids love cereal! They think of it like a desert or a snack. My oldest and youngest usually choose something with marshmallows or something colorful, but K usually chooses Honey Bunches of Oats. For the past several years his favorite has been Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds, but recently we had the opportunity to review Honey Bunches of Oats Tropical Blends.

Honey Bunches of Oats Tropical Blends has crispy mango flavored flakes with real coconut shavings and flavored coconut granola clusters. Their are many great things about this new cereal such as:

  • 10g Whole Grain
  • 120 Calories
  • only 6g Sugar
  • Contains 9 Essential Vitamins & Minerals that contain 60% daily value of iron
  • 4 wholesome Grains
  • Hearts Healthy
K can't get enough of this new specialty. He loves the coconut, and now requests this most times. I also have to add that all three of my kids love adding Honey Bunches of Oats to their oatmeal. Miss M wanted to try it and the boys followed along and now they always want to add it in.

Now for the giveaway (1) of my lucky readers will receive free product coupons for their own Honey Bunches of Oats Tropical Blends. 



a Rafflecopter giveaway





I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. I am not liable for shipping, prize will be shipped directly from sponsor.

15 comments:

  1. I love the with pecans variety!
    onecheaplady@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the one with pecans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the vanilla bunches flavor
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all but I think Honey Bunches of Oats with Real Strawberries is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Raisin Medley

    lilypaddj3 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honey bunches of oats with pecans!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the one with Cinnamon bunches! jeffltaylor2 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had the Tropical Blends for breakfast this morning. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the Fruit Blends Banana and Blueberry

    Jeana O'donnell-Murphy

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.