Friday, March 22, 2013

LittleSomething.com (R&G)



With this long winter we have had, it seems like everyone is down and out. Just plain tired of the bitter cold or illness that is being passed around. Everyone needs a smile to brighten their day, and what a better way than for someone to receive a special something in the mail? That is what LittleSomething.com offers- Mailing Smiles!

Here is how it works, first you pick a little something, second you personalize a note and third you have it sent. Simple and Fun. All products are also all under $10. I received two codes to use to choose and send a little something.

The first one I chose a Nanoblock Elephant. I personalized the not to Little T about our upcoming trip to the zoo and had it sent. He was so excited! It defiantly brought a smile to his face, and he had to tell everyone about his new friend he put together.

The second one I had sent to Mr. K. I chose the Caramel Corn from Uncle Woodys with a note telling him we hope he felt better, since he has been so sick lately, then had it sent. He was thrilled when he opened it!

Thanks to  LittleSomething.com (1) of my lucky readers will receive a free code to send their own LittleSomething.


a Rafflecopter giveaway



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. I am not liable for shipping, prize will be shipped directly from sponsor.



4 comments:

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.