Friday, March 22, 2013

Mibblio Children's iPad App (Review)


                                                  
My kids spend a ton of time on the iPad, and while they have games like Fruit Ninja and Subway Surfer masters, I am always looking for new apps, that will help them learn while they are having fun. One of the new apps that I have been playing around with is Mibblio.
Mibblio is a musical storybook app that is geared for ages 3-8. Your child can read, sing, play music all to songs that they already know or that they will catch on to quickly. A few of the stories/songs are "On Top of Spaghetti", "The Wheels on The Bus",  "Monkey Jamboree and many more.

Our Opinion: At first Little T was excited to listen and play the piano and instruments along with the music, he sounded out the words himself and had fun singing along. To be honest though, he got bored with it very quickly, it captures is attention immediately, but has struggled to keep it. Thanks to Mibblio though it is easier for him to sound out the words and pronounce them with the fun music.




I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun. My nieces would love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a real fun App. I will have to tell my sister in law about it.. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a very fun app. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a really fun app!! I will have to download it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter would love this. Is this available on the Nubi kids tablet?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My kids would love this ipad app!! thanks for sharing it with us. :)

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.