Wednesday, March 27, 2013

New Dial Kids Body and Hair Wash (R&G)


It is very important in this house to have a nourishing body wash, because of K's skin care issues. We have to make sure that any family body wash that is to be used is extremely gentle on the skin. That is just what the new Dial Kids Body and Hair Wash offers.
The new Dial for Kids products is Tear Free, Hypoallergenic, Ph Balanced and contains no artificial dyes or added parabens. We had the opportunity to review this new kids' body wash in Watery Melon. My kids love the scent, and not only is it delicate on your body and hair, but the scent lasts. Little T, loves to make you smell his hair after washing it. Silly Boy!
Now for the giveaway (1) of my lucky readers will receive free Dial for Kids Body Wash product coupons. 


a Rafflecopter giveaway



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. I am not liable for shipping, prize will be shipped directly from sponsor.

4 comments:

  1. I'd like to try their new tear free body & hair wash

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Dial Peachy Clean Body and Hair wash

    lilypaddj3 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Berry Cool Body and Hair Wash

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.