Friday, March 15, 2013

PAAS and Heinz Together with Make-A-Wish


I had the opportunity to review a great Easter basket full of goodies from PAAS AND Heinz. I first used the PAAS/Heinz app. I designed my own cute little virtual Easter egg and shared it will all of my friends and family on my social media sites. Heinz and PAAS donate $1, up to $25,000, to Make-A-Wish when you create and share you egg. Decorate your own egg here, and share, share, share!

Their was all sorts of egg decorating goodies in the Easter Basket I received. The Basket contained:


  • PAAS Color Cups (5 color cups, 5 dye tablets, 1 egg dipper, 1 magic crayon)
  • PAAS Decorating Doodles (10 stencil shapes, 6 dye tablets, 4 coloring pens, 1 egg dipper)
  • PAAS Touch of Velvet (50 adhesive shapes, 6 dye tablets, 3 velvet powder packs, 1 egg dipper)
  • PAAS Volcano Eggplosion (12 silly circles, 8 egg stands, 6 wax crayons, 1 crayon shaver, 1 drying tray)
  • 16 oz bottle Heinz distilled white vinegar
  • Tips on how to cook and decorate eggs


We had the most amazing time decorating eggs as a family. Everyone had great ideas on designs, and the kids were even willing to help each other out. These new decorating kits are awesome and really bring lost of fun to decorating your perfect Easter eggs. My boys love the Volcano Eggplosion kit the most and Miss M and I both prefer the Touch of Velvet kit. They are all fun, and have my children very excited for Easter. We can wait to decorate more and show them off.



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion from Heinz and PAAS. You experience and opinion may vary.

8 comments:

  1. My son would love the volcano kit also-I'll look for that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This app looks like a lot of fun and I love Make-A-Wish, I volunteered with them as a Wish Granter for 2 years and it was the best experience ever! Getting the app now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sound like a lot of fun! My kids would also love the Volcano kit! You should post photos so we can see how awesome they came out :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to check out the app...sounds very cool! So great when brands support important causes like Make-a-Wish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The app looks like so much fun! Make-A-Wish is such a wonderful foundation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never made dyed eggs for Easter before. We always just buy the plastic stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will use the app in a while and make my own masterpiece! You inspired me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to get to decorate Easter eggs with my boys this year!! Woo hoo! And...did anyone say Volcano kit?! My boys would love that too!! As long as it is not too messy... ;)

    Sofia
    From PDX with Love

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.