Tuesday, March 26, 2013

PlusMotif iPad Case and iPad Mini Case (R&G)

I have quite the obsession with iPad cases and accessories lately. Since it pretty much goes every where with me, at the most I want ti to be fashionable. Thanks to PlusMotif I have everything I need for my iPad all in one.
PlusMotif Table Case by Papier de Maison, isn't your average case, it is so much more! The PlusMotif is available in 4 sizes, come in 16 different colors, and their are 72 different and fun Motif Designs. This case comes with a notepad, and 2 in 1 Stylus pen. The Motif Designs are interchangeable for right and left hand usage, making them perfect for everyone. This case can be adjusted for three separate positions, and offers great protection with it's padded back, magnetic closure and 4 black elastic straps that hold your table tightly in.
As you can see the PlusMotif fits everything perfect. My iPad is held securely in it's slot. The notepad is great when I am looking something up and need to remember it, I just jot it down. I received the case in Bright Pink and I also received the Quatrefoil Motif Design. I love it! Stylish and great for carrying around. Compliments will be coming your way constantly! 
I also received the PlusMotif case for the iPad mini. I received this case in bright green and also the Alexa Motif to go with it. This will be perfect for Miss M. who will be receiving an iPad mini for her birthday.

A huge Thank You to PlusMotif who has offered (1) of my readers an iPad Case and iPad mini Case in their choice design.


a Rafflecopter giveaway



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. I am not liable for shipping, prize will be shipped directly from sponsor.

4 comments:

  1. I like the iPad mini case in Whimsical!
    mcfallsk8er(at)aim(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Large Floral for Kindle & iPad Mini

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.