Thursday, March 21, 2013

Power Rangers: Clash of the Red Rangers- The Movie (Movie Review)


Synopsis: 
"The Samurai Rangers team up with the mysterious RPM Ranger Red to fight off dual threats from Master Xandred's Mooger army and a robotic supervillain from the RPM Ranger's dimension, but when both Red Rangers get struck with hypnobolts they turn against one another, and the fate of the world hangs in the balance."

Our Opinion: When we received this in the mail, I think K jumped about 10 feet in the air, immediately begging and pleading to watch it right then. At eight years old his obsessions with Power Rangers is no secret. This movie is action packed and exciting. K loved it and has watched it numerous times, each time he is engulfed with full attention. Power Rangers: Clash of the Red Rangers The Movie gets two thumbs up in the Kostiuk household. 

I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

2 comments:

  1. We have not watched this cartoon here yet. But I am sure when my Little Man gets bigger he will want to. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my daughter isnt into this show but we have a new baby boy on the way and i think he may like it! i use to be obsessed with the power rangers when i was little

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.