Saturday, March 23, 2013

Purex Natural Elements Tropical Splash Detergent (R&G)

Purex has yet again come out with a new exciting laundry detergent. I have quite an obsession with cleaning and laundry products. I guess when that is what you are constantly doing, you want the best products that will offer the least amount of work. A laundry detergent that I don't have to scrub clothing or rewash is a must have in this house!
Purex Natural Elements Tropical Splash detergent is hypoallergenic, dye-free, and has a fresh nature inspired fragrance. It is combined with exotic fruit fragrance and distant flower scents to give your laundry a tropical paradise perfection aroma. It is made with a bio degradable formula and helps promote green cleaning practices. This is probably my favorite Purex product! It not only cleans my laundry, keeps my whites bright, takes out the toughest stains but also keeps my laundry smelling amazing!

Thanks to Purex (1) of my lucky readers will receive free Purex Product Coupons.


a Rafflecopter giveaway



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. I am not liable for shipping, prize will be shipped directly from sponsor.

12 comments:

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.