Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Purex with Crystals Fragrance (R&G)


I love being a Purex Insider! Having the opportunity to try out all of their new products is fun and exciting. The most recent Purex product I had the opportunity to review is the Purex with Crystals Fragrance.

This new Purex Product is not only a laundry detergent but also added in fabric softener  We have been very impressed with the Purex plus Fabric Softener with Crystals Fragrance. With it's Dirt Lift Action it works great against even my boys toughest stains. The test for us was the day Little T dropped spaghetti on his shirt and got paint on it, all in one day. I threw his clothes in along with the new Purex and waited. When I pulled it out of the washer, both stains were completely gone and the clothing smelled wonderful.

Thanks to Purex (1) of my lucky readers will receive free Purex product coupons.


a Rafflecopter giveaway



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. I am not liable for shipping, prize will be shipped directly from sponsor.

17 comments:

  1. Wine can be tough to get out if you don't pre treat it right away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. grass stains are tough around here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Butternut Squash Soup! My daughter loves it, but it leaves stubborn yellow stains...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Playing in the mud! Little boys playing outside all together lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. The soil around here has a lot of clay in it. When my husband does his gardening he gets filthy with it. Those stains are some of the hardest to get out!!

    lilypaddj3 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mustard, and grease stains.


    Claudia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tar-i hate trying to get tar and paint out of my hubbys work clothes.

    amandajoyrauch at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.