Monday, March 25, 2013

Soft Scrub Advanced Surface (R&G)

Clean, Clean, Clean that is pretty much the story of my life. In my past life I must have been Cinderella, because my kids and husband sure like everything spic and span. Soft Scrub has made a huge difference in cleaning our restroom and now in the kitchen also.

I had the opportunity to review the new Soft Scrub Advanced Surface. This new cleaners is a rinse free gel that is great for cleaning and polishing granite and marble counter tops, glass, cook tops and stainless steel. I seriously Love It! It is so easy to wipe away, just take your cleaning cloth and wipe. When Mr.K makes his famous fried chicken, my stove looks like a war zone. All over the glass surface, on top, around the countered walls, Everywhere! I had to see if the Soft Scrub Advanced Surface could possibly clean up Mr.K's work of art mess and sure enough I just applied the gel and wiped away I had all of his grease mess cleaned up in no time.

Now for the giveaway (1) of my lucky readers will receive free Soft Scrub product coupons. 


a Rafflecopter giveaway



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. I am not liable for shipping, prize will be shipped directly from sponsor.

9 comments:

  1. Juice stains on the counter, especially those red ones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bathroom sink area, gets so gunky after a while, so gross.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bathtub. It just seriously resists staying clean!!

    lilypaddj3 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our stainless steel appliances are impossible to keep clean looking
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Around the toilet and the bathtub.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The stove and around the lining of the toilet

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.