Thursday, March 7, 2013

Soft Scrub Total All Purpose Bath and Kitchen Cleanser (R&G)


One thing that never changes around here is cleaning. I like to have a clean house under all circumstances, so I am always looking for new cleaning products that just might make my everyday task a tad bit simpler.

I had the opportunity to review the new Soft Scrub Total All Purpose Bath and Kitchen Cleanser. This new cleanser has improved formula that offers superior cleaning power, a new bottle design, and a new cap for improved dispensing. Honestly I love it! It does not take nearly  the time and scrubbing as most products. In the bathroom I spray it on the tub, sink and toilet. I immediately go and clean the tube after spraying them all down and it leaves them super clean without leaving any filmy residue. Soft Scrub Total All Purpose Bath and Kitchen Cleanser is a must have household cleanser for all homes.

Now for the giveaway (1) of my lucky readers will receive free product coupons to try it out for themselves.


a Rafflecopter giveaway



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. I am not liable for shipping, prize will be shipped directly from sponsor.

12 comments:

  1. Right now I use Comet or SoftScrub to clean my sinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use a powder called bartender's best friend!
    onecheaplady@yahoo.co9m

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use The Works

    Maggie True Armstrong
    maggie at pdclarion dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am currently using Soft Scrub to clean!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Borax or soft scrub!

    lilypaddj3 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. 7th generation all purpose cleaner

    ReplyDelete
  7. I usually use Ajax or Comet powder

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.