Sunday, March 24, 2013

Strawberry Shortcake: Berry Friends Forever (Movie Review)


About Strawberry Shortcake: Berry Friends Forever:
"Life in Berry Bitty City is always better when Strawberry and her friends try their berry best! Princess Berrykin decides to bring back an old tradition, and Blueberry spends so much time worrying about manners that she forgets what's really important. When a Good Citizens Club is formed, Plum learns that fitting in with others is fine, as long as she follows her heart. Lemon and Raspberry work together to clean up a playground, and soon see the berrytastic value of teamwork. Strawberry helps out the Postmaster Bee, who shows her the value of honest effort. It's friendship and helping hands to the rescue in these sweet, fun-filled adventures!"

Our Opinion: We love Strawberry Shortcake, I remember watching her when I was younger and now Miss M and my nieces get to enjoy her. In Strawberry Shortcake: Berry Friends Forever you learn a great lesson on working together and how important friendship truly is. A great lesson for all children to learn. This is a very cute and fun movie.

I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

5 comments:

  1. I remember when my daughter loved Strawberry short cake, it really is a sweet series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Strawberry Shortcake when I was young, and now my 5 year old loves her too! Thanks for sharing your review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Strawberry Shortcake as a kid, and now she's one of my son's favorites! I take some heat for that once in a while (especially from Daddy and Grandpa) but I don't mind one bit. It's peaceful and there's no violence, and he has a little sister now so there can't be any gender boundaries in our toys and shows if they're going to play together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My toddler loves Strawberry Shortcake, but it makes me laugh that he calls her Raspberry Shortcake. This looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter used to love Strawberry Shortcake. It sounds like a cute movie.

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.