Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Seven Year Hitch (Movie Review)



Synopsis:
"Jennifer (Natalie Hall) and Kevin (Darin Brooks) have been inseparable since becoming best friends at age six. So when Jennifer graduates from college and begins building a career in charity, she thinks it's only night to let drop-out Kevin live in her newly purchased house until he gets back on his feet. Seven years later, Jennifer is continuing up the career ladder while Kevin is still golf caddying and waiting for his big break. Jennifer is happy to let Kevin march to his own beat, but her new boyfriend, arrogant corporate manipulator Bryce (Ryan Doom), wants her to kick Kevin to the curb. Oblivious to his cheating ways, Jennifer is ecstatic when Bryce asks her to marry him after only six months of dating, secretly using her angelic reputation to gain favor with his boss Mrs. Von Hoffman (Frances Fisher. Kevin catches Bryce cheating and is determine to spare Jennifer an unhappily ever after experience. With a little help from his brother who is in law school, and support from his meddling neighbor Mr. Henderson (George Wendt), Kevin finds out he is legally married to Jennifer in a common law marriage after living together for exactly seven years. Now it's up to Kevin to prove he is Jennifer's equal--forever."

Our Opinion: The Seven Year Hitch is one of those movies you pretty much know the ending as soon as it starts. It is a cute and funny love story. Mr. K and I laughed alot, the lengths men will go to. Entertaining and fun but one of those that you are hoping their is a twist or something big happens, you really don't expect it. 

I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

7 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this movie yet but from your review I am definitely wanting to see it, thank :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see this thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love easy to watch movies :) This sounds like one I would watch and then have on in the background while I work. Yes - I need noise distraction to get my work done. I'm an odd bird! :)

    Thanks for the review! It's on my Amazon wish list now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this movie prior to your post. Sounds like a great movie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a good movie!
    Daisy@ http://www.trendymomreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It does sound predictable...definitely not my type of movei (aka, I do not do chick-flicks)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like fun, easy watching movie.

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.