Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The sickness continues


Just as our luck would have it several of us are sick again. We have taken our fair share of flu this year and just  when i think it is finally moved on out, it starts beating us again, hitting full swing.

Mr.K went to the doctor this past Friday and they determined, it is the secondary flu. Put him on some meds, told him he should get better in a couple days. He felt better one day, and bam it hits him again like a ton of bricks.

Took k to the doctor today he has had full symptoms of the flu, plus a cold since Sunday. He seemed to be doing better then wake up in the morning, and it has returned. No school for him so far this week and doesn't seem like anytime soon. Poor guy is upset because he is going to miss his music program.

I had the flu a couple of weeks ago and then what I almost thought was strep but turns out after many pokes prods and swabs we have the flu again their is nothing they can do for it besides let it run its course. So now we are one miserable household and hoping and praying miss M and Little T don't get it.


9 comments:

  1. Hope your family gets to feeling better soon. One person having the flu is bad enough, let alone a whole household. Get well wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no. :( It has been a terrible year for germs! Hope you're all on the mend really quickly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I hope you guys start feeling better. I'm washing sheets today from our own round of flu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you guys start feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pray that your family gets better soon and stays that way. My daughter and I have had our fill of sickness this past year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. we were stricken here as well and wow be glad when it is gone thats for sure

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh goodness! Hope y'all get better real quick and stay well this time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The flu is the worst! I hope you all feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so sorry to hear you and your family are sick--again! I am beginning to think I'm one of the lucky ones this winter. I had the flu once, then a 24-hour bug, and a common cold. A little of everything! My fiance got the much better end of the deal, just getting a stomach bug and a very short cold. But that is nothing compared to getting the flu multiple times in one season and having it spread to everyone in the family. Hope you all feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.