Sunday, March 10, 2013

Time Timer Watch Plus (R&G)

Miss M has always understood time, from an early age she could read clocks, tell you how long until something else, it has been a simple process for her to manage time. K on the other hand has really struggled wit time. "How Much Longer", has become very frequent around here. Whether he is playing, waiting on lunch, having a time out, playing a game, it is a questions that will be asked over and over. The perfect solution is the Time Timer Watch Plus.

We had the opportunity to review the Time Timer Watch Plus Youth in light grey. This is not your average everyday watch, it has many great features:


  • Two modes (Original & Custom)
  • Repeatable Time Segments
  • Vibrating & Audible Alerts
  • 12-or-24 hour Clock
  • Alarm
  • Watch with visual time
  • Has band-soft replaceable silicone

The Time Timer Plus is a huge relief to not only Mr.K and myself, but also K's teachers and coaches. It has been much easier for him to tell and understand time. He is able to see how much longer his class will last, how long time outs will last, when his is able go get up, really for everything and anything you can think of. We believe that the Time Timer Watch Plus is a must have for both children and adults.

A huge Thank You to Time Timer who has offered (1) of my lucky readers the Time Timer Watch Plus Youth.



a Rafflecopter giveaway



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. I am not liable for shipping, prize will be shipped directly from sponsor.

7 comments:

  1. It would be perfect for my grandson

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 7 year old nephew would like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My 8 year old daughter would like it.
    Dede

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would be great for my nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this would be perfect for my daughter, she's learning to read the watch now.

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.