Thursday, March 21, 2013

Welcoming Spring with Edenfantasys 18+ Eyes Only

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store





Spring has finally sprung! I have been waiting months for it to arrive and although it is still freezing cold here, I know it is only a matter of time before it heats up. Spring for me means my kids get to visit my sister for awhile, which means alone time for Mr.K and I! As most of you already know I do all of my couple shopping at EdenFantasys, I find the best deals and the best products, that get shipped directly to my door!
One of the first products I can't wait to explore is the Lucky Roll dice game. This game includes two dice, bullet vibrator and Jack-Aide lube. The dice say things like Oil Up, Nibble, Kiss, Rub Vibe and more. Everything we need to get the night started. I think it will be great to take things slow and have some fun, hoping it is a slow paced game that drags on and on..... Yes Please!
The other product I am hoping to add to our special week is the LELO flickering touch massage oils. These oils come in three different scents Fresh Lily & Musk, Spicy Clove & Amber and Balsam Fir & Bergemot. Besides these being massage oils they can also work for moisturizer, skin softener and even a tan extender. My favorite thing and the reason they are a must have for me though is the fact that they contain 24 Karat gold flakes. I do believe these could make anyone feel sexy!



EdenFantasys, an online http://www.edenfantasys.com adult toy store, compensated me for this post, but all opinions are my own.

3 comments:

  1. Spring is already here in Texas. We have been in the 70's all week, but spring usually means bad storms for us. Just an excuse to cuddle up with hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure doesn't feel like spring here it's chilly and cold still here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never played one of those dice games, and whoa that one sounds interesting for sure! lol

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.