Saturday, March 16, 2013

Yummy Earth Organic Fruit Lollipops (R)


Who doesn't love candy? I know I along with my children love all kinds. As a parent though, I have to make sure that my children are consuming products that are not going to harm them now or in the future. Thanks to Yummy Earth, I feel at ease allowing my children a special candy treat.

We had the opportunity to review Yummy Earth Organic Lollipops. The flavors we reviewed are Mango Tango, Pomegranate Pucker, Tooberry Blueberry and Wet-face Watermelon. Their are many great positives to choose these yummy treats such as:


  • Gluten Free
  • Certified Organic
  • No Artificial Flavors
  • 100% Natural Flavors
  • Real Fruit Extracts
  • No Corn Syrup
  • Casein-Free
My kids were impressed with these yummy lollipops. They are delicious! We all agree that the Tooberry Blueberry is the best. Each one has a unique taste and is great for my kids. Instead of grabbing a sugary unhealthy treat for your child give them a Yummy Earth treat!



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

7 comments:

  1. I think these are great. thanks for the reminder that are out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YummyEarth is our FAVORITE brand of lollipop. I get these not just for my own kids, but for my classroom, too.
    Dede

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to try these! I have never heard of YummyEarth and it sounds like it is very delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sound so good! I love that they are organic and so much better than most candies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These sound yummy. Thank you for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, these are great for my little man who has quite the sweet tooth!Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.