Friday, April 19, 2013

20th Anniversary "The Sandlot" (Movie Review)


"You'll have a ball with the 20th Anniversary Edition of "The Sandlot" - featuring a complete set of 10 collectible trading cards created exclusively for this release! When fifth-grader Scotty Smalls moves to a new town with his folks, he strikes out with the neighborhood kids, because he can't even throw a baseball... until the leader of the local sandlot team shows him the ropes. It's the beginning of a magical summer of wild adventures, first kisses, hilarious hijinks and fearsome confrontations with the dreaded "beast" that lives behind the left field fence. Co-starring Karen Allen, Denis Leary and James Earl Jones, "The Sandlot" has major-league laughs for all ages."

Our Opinion: We were excited to learn that The Sandlot is now available on Blu-ray. Can you believe it has been 20 years?  A Classic that captures the hearts of all baseball fans, no matter the age. I remember watching and loving this movie from beginning to end and now my children are enjoying it also. The 20th Anniversary, The Sandlot on Blu-ray gets two thumbs up in the Kostiuk household. 


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

3 comments:

  1. 20 years! OMG! Thanks for that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 20 years? I feel old now! I remember this movie. My little brother used to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alisha,
    When I check out a new blog I always see what or if something is written on my birthday... april 19th. Looks like a cool movie. I'll go and see if it's available in Europa, Holland to be exact.
    My children are 9 and 10 so they would love to see this film.

    I'll browse your site some more for things I can use here in Holland :-)

    Kind regards, Emilie Zonneveld (swap bot: ateliereem on Blog Comment Hop #4)

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.