Friday, April 5, 2013

BoxWave Keyboard Buddy Case for Apple iPad 2 (R&G)

I absolutely love my iPad and pretty much everything about it. My only complaint is when I was typing it took forever doing it letter by letter. What I needed to get my work done is to be able to turn my iPad into a mini computer. Thanks to BoxWave, I am able to do all of my work now, directly from my iPad and only a fraction of the time.
I had the opportunity to review the BoxWave Keyboard Buddy Case for the Apple iPad 2. This keyboard uses blue tooth technology to connect to your iPad. Also a built in smart cover, just close and your iPad goes into sleep mode, saving battery life. The keyboard is very easy to charge with it's built in rechargeable lithium polymer battery. Just connect the mini USB cable from the keyboard to computer and it charges. Typing on the Keyboard Buddy makes getting work done much easier and much faster.
A huge Thanks to BoxWave who has offered (1) of my lucky readers their very own Keyboard Buddy Case! 


a Rafflecopter giveaway



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. I am not liable for shipping, prize will be shipped directly from sponsor.

5 comments:

  1. I would love the keyboard, So often I wish I had just ordered it. I also like the pink cases. http://www.boxwave.com/ipad-2-cases-and-covers/satin-pink-slimline-ipad-2-smart-case/bwpdd/vtz-zgcz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Keyboard Buddy Case!
    mcfallsk8er(at)aim(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'd certainly love to have one of those Canon Powershots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Resolute OA3 Samsung Galaxy Nexus Case

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.