Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Combat Ant Killing Strips Review


Spring has Sprung, along with bugs!

We had the opportunity to review the new Combat Killing Bait Strips. The strips come in Ant Killing Bait Strips and Roach Killing Strips. I chose to review the ant strips, because every year they are a big pain in this house. The bait strips act as a food and water supply for the ants, attracting them in, with the fast acting insecticide, the ants share it with their entire colony, exterminating them all. I put the strips underneath my window sills,(that's were I usually spot them) so far so good, we have only seen 2 when usually, by now that number would have been alot larger.



Disclosure: Combat brand provided me with a sample of Combat Killing Bait Strips in exchange for a product review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own.

8 comments:

  1. Good to know that works. We haven't had an issue with ants yet but this spring we have seen a ton around the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ants have come to say hello here- we basically live on a giant ant hill, but this would surely help keeping them out of the house. I'm going to look for some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We decided to go with a professional exterminator. Tried something similar several years back and just gave up after having a kid. Wanted to kill before they got in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are always getting ants in the spring time, no matter what we do. I think we might give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could use some of these around the door.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We need some of those, we had never had ant problems before but now the kitchen is being invaded by tiny ants.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are using a professional exterminator also. The problem was just too big. I have used these products in the past with success.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have a steady army of those little sugar ants at our vacation home, and I'm always looking for something that will work effectively against the whole lot of them. Thanks for the information!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.