Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Crowdtap #CottonelleCleanCrew



Thanks to Crowdtap and Cottonelle my family had the opportunity to become part of the Cottonelle Clean Crew. We received 1-18pk of Cottonelle Clean Care Toilet Paper for our family and 2-4pks to share with friends along with 1 Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Wipes for us and 2 to share with friends. We are huge fans of Cottonelle to start with, I find that it is softer than most toilet paper and it just makes sense to use the wipes, to get that extra clean. The wipes have been a huge hit, Little T doesn't need the extra help, he can now get his business done and completely clean all by himself. 

Learn more about Cottonelle and other great opportunities on Crowdtap


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

2 comments:

  1. I got this too! I love Crowdtap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great package!! Congrats on becoming part of the Cottonelle Clean Crew!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.