Saturday, April 20, 2013

Elite Serum (R&G)

Winner: Sandy V.


It is no secret I am aging, body wise that is. I remember when I was a teenagers my mother always stressing how important it was to use cream and always keep my face moisturized. HA! I thought she was crazy, but boy oh boy now do I wish, I would have listened. My biggest complaint right now is the dark circles underneath my eyes. Seriously I look like a raccoon, with that beings said though I have discovered a product that helps my raccoon eyes, making them lighter and less noticeable. It is Elite Serum.

Elite Serum is the safe and doctor recommended alternative to high priced Botox. Their are so many great positives to choosing Elite Serum, such as:

  • #1 Eye Serum on the market.
  • Reduces dark circles, puffiness, fine lines, crows feet and more
  • airless syringe
The process is very simple, just apply twice a day to your clean, dry skin. Gently massage under and around eyes, it only takes a small dab. Immediately upon applying this serum, the skin around my eyes was smooth like a babies bottom. The first week though I seen no difference, into the second week though I did notice my dark circles easing up a bit and by the third week, I was amazed by how much of a change their was. I defiantly recommend Elite Serum to anyone who needs some extra help getting rid of all the eye annoyances.

Now for the giveaway (1) of my lucky readers will receive their very own Elite Serum.





I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. I am not liable for shipping, prize will be shipped directly from sponsor.

10 comments:

  1. dark circles and crows feet are my biggest issues

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have dark circles under my eyes and fine lines at the corners.
    Amanda Sakovitz on rafflecopter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have any yet, but this would be for my mom and hers would be dark circles and crows feet. Thanks for the chance!
    mcfallsk8er(at)aim(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have major under eye dark circles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My biggest problem is my dark circle. i am only 46 years old and it ages me so much

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have bags and feet around my eyes

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.