Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Fun at the Henry Doorly Zoo



We love the Zoo! This past weekend it was our first chance to use our annual pass this year. Luckily enough they also had a big Doc McStuffins workshop set up.
         Mr.K and the Gang                                                                                     Mr.K and Little T


                The Gang and I.                                                                                The fish gathering to be fed.

                 The only pose I get.                                                                 Beautiful Butterfly Garden.

                                               Getting ready to do surgery on Polly the Panda. 








11 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a great day to be at the zoo! The Doc McStuffins workshop must have been really cute! My daughter would have loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we had a Zoo where I live...we have two drive 2 hrs to Seattle or 2 to Vancouver for a Zoo!

    Looks like you guys had a bunch of fun! :)

    Sofia
    From PDX with Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are about 2 hours away from the zoo also, makes for a great day get away though, I also enjoy the sleeping time in the car:)

      Delete
  3. My son loves the Butterfly house at our zoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zoos are so much fun! I love the pic of the little guy on the elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope Polly the Panda is okay now. That butterfly pic was gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zoo time is always fun! It looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are a lot of fish in that pond. The butterflies are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm I tried commenting before and the page just blinked at me when I clicked published. I was using Firefox at the time. But anyway, what I was saying is that I always love, bright, colorful photos like that of your family, they are so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had a really fun day!!! I love going to the zoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We love Zoos, looks like a super fun day!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.