Thursday, April 11, 2013

GearZap Speck iPad iGuy Case Review

My Children spend a significant amount of time on the iPad. They play games, read and most recently Miss M is even able to do a portion of her school projects on it. Not only did I need an iPad Case that was protective against my children but also that was fun.
Thanks to GearZap we had the opportunity to review the Speck Ipad iGuy. The iGuy is an iPad 4 Case that also fits the iPad 3 and 2. It is very easy for the kids to grip in their hands and hold onto. The case is lightweight making it easy for even the littlest of kids to carry and tote. Being made from foam construction it is squishy and comfortable. The iGuy is able to stand on his feet, making it easy to watch movies, chat, etc. 
The iGuy is not only for children though it add a little fun for even the adults. My family was able to review this case in Mango, but it is also available in a variety of other colors.
If you need a kid-friendly, tough, colorful iPad case the Speck iGuy is perfect!



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

9 comments:

  1. That is such a cute way to protect your iPad from little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this before!! Wish they had them for the Kindle Fire too since my husband takes his iPad to work now!

    Sofia
    From PDX with Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable-bet his Nabi could fit this!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is that! I also wish they had it for the Kindle Fire...no Ipad for us yet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and so useful! Thanks for sharing!

    -- Laura @ Frugal Follies

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like a great tablet cover

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, this is so cute! A gift idea for my nephew down the line (he's still a bit young)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I plan on getting an ipad soon so I will definitely have to get one of these. My kids can be rough.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was wondering about those. I had thought about getting one. I think I'll purchase it now!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.