Monday, April 22, 2013

Godefroy Heated Eyelash Curler Review

Godefroy is a company that offers Professional Salon Products, for all your eyebrow and eyelash needs. 
I had the opportunity to review the Godefroy Heated Eyelash Curler. I have always been a huge fan of eyelash curlers, they really make a huge difference in a look all together. The big difference between your average eyelash curler and the Godefroy heated eyelash curler is that the Godefroy curler does not break or pinch your eyelashes. Not only does it really give your lashes the extra bang, but keeps them looking healthy. 





I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

1 comment:

  1. Wow - that looks like a great product. I have actually been known to warm up my eyelash curler on a heated curling iron! This looks like it's a much safer alternative. :)

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.