Saturday, April 6, 2013

Hylunia 3-Step Acne Treatment System

Hylunia is a company that offers skin care products that are natural and organic.
I had the opportunity to review the 3-Step Acne Treatment System from Hylunia. This system includes Salicylic Facial Cleansing Gel, Colloidal Silver Mist Toner and Advanced Acne Gel. The process is simple.
  1. Apply the acne treatment gel, massage over your face and neck, rinse with warm water.
  2. Mist your face with the toner.
  3. Apply small dab of Advanced Acne Gel and massage all over face.
I have been very impressed with the Hylunia 3-Step Acne treatment system. It is very gently on my face, leaving it feeling silky fresh yet at the same time helping my face to become clearer. As Miss M. is just reaching the age, she is starting to get acne. I have decided this is a perfect match for her, withing 3 days of her using it, the blackheads on her nose are completely gone, and she loves the way it leaves her face feeling. 



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

3 comments:

  1. My skin is awful lately and I want to try this. I need something good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know about this companay. We have been very blessed with clear complextion, but when my son gets of age I will have to keep this in mind. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always good to hear about acne products! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.