Sunday, April 7, 2013

LoveCases Properta iPad 2 Leather Case Review

LoveCases is an online retailer that offers the best products available for all of your technology gadgets. They offer Camera Cases, Laptop bags, iPad Cases, Kindle Covers and so much more. 
We had the opportunity to review the Properta iPad 2 case in black. It's not very often that I get Mr. K something when it comes to iPad accessories, but he was in desperate need of a manly case. This case is made from high quality leather that protects against any unwanted damage. It has cut outs for all of your parts, making it simple to charge without having to take the case off. This case also transforms to a stand. Mr. K has been very pleased with his new case. He has been proud to not only use it at home but also at work and play.



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

6 comments:

  1. I like this!! I like that it looks professional and sleek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the added note spot! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also love the added notes spot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super nice....I need something like this for work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This would be a great birthday gift for my husband!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finally a design fit for a guy! Very elegant. I should get my husband one for his iPad!

    Sofia
    From PDX with Love

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.