Friday, April 5, 2013

Must Have Nuby Bath Time Clock & Thermometer (R)

A product that I suggest every new parent have is a bath thermometer. When Miss M was born I thought they were the silliest thing, but soon discovered it was a product that I would use frequently and for years. The Nuby Bath Time Clock & Thermometer is a must have from the beginning! 
This isn't just your average bath time thermometer thought, it is so much more. It reads in your choice of Fahrenheit or Celsius, the water temperature and is a fun little toy all in one. It is very easily readable right on the screen and if the water is to hot the duck will flash red and beep alerting you. Not only does it keep your baby safe by allowing you to get the right temperature safe by allowing you to get the right temperature but as soon as the Duck hits the water the clock starts, showing you how long your child has been in the water.

The Nuby Bath Time Clock & Thermometer is available in the Duck or Turtle and available at www.BuyBabyDirect.com.



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

1 comment:

  1. This is so great, especially when you have a new baby. I was always worried the water was too hot.

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.