Tuesday, April 9, 2013

News-O-Matic iPad App Review

The first thing I do when waking up in the morning is a grab a cup of coffee and my iPad, and start checking the news to see what new events are happening. My kids are always asking if they can read it too, and while I have let them, it only takes about 10 seconds for them to get bored.

Press4Kids has just released a new iPad app that is a perfect way fro children to learn all about the important current events. News-O-Matic is a weekday newspaper app that children can interact with and voice their opinion. K has really been enjoying this new app, he is able to read about what is going on with pictured and in kid friendly context that he can understand and enjoy. Not only is he able to read the news but also play games, interact with Russ (Editor in Chief), draw and more. This app is great for children ages 7-10. 







I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

4 comments:

  1. Sweet! My kids would love this. We just got Internet, though, so give us some time to get into the year 2013!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually just subscribed to a month of News-O-Matic. My daughter loves the app! It's the first thing she runs to when she gets home from school.

      Delete
  2. Wow! That app looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This app is wonderful! I use it with my students AND my kids! Press4kids even offers a free PDF version and teacher guide through their website for teachers. And moms and homeschoolers can get just a teacher guide for extra learning opportunities.

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.