Monday, April 29, 2013

Nuby 3 Stage Combo Set Review

From sippy cup age till non mess making age my children will be using spill proof cups!
We had the opportunity to review the Nuby 3 Stage Combo Set. This combo set includes 1 No-Spill Cup with hard top spout, 1 Mega Flip-It and 1 insulated cool sipper.
 The Nuby Mega Flip-It Cup is equipped with a silicone straw, spillproof and promotes natural healthy drinking. All your child has to do is Flip-It, Sip-It and Seal-It! It is recommended for ages 9+ months, BPA Free and comes in a variety of colors.
 Second is the Nuby No-Spill Cup. This cup has a Dual-Flo valve that can be adjusted to control the speed of that the drink comes out. The No-Spill Cup is recommended for 9+ months, BPA Free and comes in a variety of designs and colors.
Third is the Nuby Insulated Sipper. This sipper is great for on the go, and helps in keeping drinks cool. This is my favorite product of of the set for many reason. It is easy for kids to use, keeps drinks coll and is spill proof. Great for taking with us to the zoo, water parks and so much more. The Nuby 3 Stage Combo Set is available at:

TJ Maxx


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

6 comments:

  1. I love Nuby bottles. Have used them for years

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if my son would be able to use the Flip-It. We started on sippy cups a little late (about 8 months), and he only just started using a straw properly the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of the insulated sipper! Great for keeping cool when you are in and out of the car during the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I wish they had these when my boys were little! They look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have a couple of these and love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved using these types of sippy cups for my kids! Great review, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.