Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Nuby Bedlite Buddies (R&G)

Children first learn friendship in a stuffed animal, and why not let your child's first friend be one of the lovable Nuby Bedlite Buddies?
 The Nuby Bedlite Buddies come in three buddies, Bee, Turtle and Frog. The buddies faces lite up and they sing when you hug them. Each buddy is bright and colorful, helping to stimulate your child's senses. I was amazed at how soft they are, we received the Bee to review. The face is so lovable and then when it lights up, it will defiantly put a smile on your babies face too. Your little one will want to cuddle and have their bedlite buddy for bedtime and naps both. The Nuby Bedlite Buddies are available at:

K-Mart
www.amazon.com
www.idealbaby.com

A huge Thank You to Nuby who has offered (1) of my lucky readers a Nuby Bedlite Buddies.





I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. I am not liable for shipping, prize will be shipped directly from sponsor.

13 comments:

  1. I like the iMonster™ No-Spill™ Cup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and great for your child.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE all of the Nuby Feeding Utensils! Right now the iMonster is the top favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Natural Flex™ Cherry Pacifiers!
    mcfallsk8er(at)aim(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the Bath Time Clock & Thermometer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This thing is so cute! My son would love this. What a great review!!!

    P.S> Love the bath time clock & thermometer from their website

    ReplyDelete
  7. the teether toys are cute and the eating utensils...greeneyesamytolley@aol.com amy tolley

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the Bath Time Clock & Thermometer. Thanks.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like their Bath Time Clock & Thermometer

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://nuby.com/en/nuby/bath-time/6138/

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.