Monday, April 1, 2013

Nuby iMonster Feeding Set (R&G)

I am a firm believer that mealtime should be fun, and what better way to have than the Nuby iMonster Feeding Set. The feeding set includes iMonster Fork & Spoon, Toddler Plate and Toddler Bowl.
The iMonster Fork & Spoon are utensils that your little one will have fun learning to eat with. Maybe some crossed eyed giggling looking at the iMonsters eyes. They are very easy for a small child to grip in their little hand and make navigation to their mouths much easier.
The next piece of the set is the iMonster Toddler Plate. This plate is microwave safe and great for hot or cold foods. A little something fun do do is play find the monsters mouth. Your little one will want to eat all his food "All Gone", to see the monsters tongue and teeth.
The last piece to the iMonster Feeding Set is the iMonster Toddler Bowl. I seriously think every child's bowl should be shaped like this, not only for the littlest of children but even the bigger ones. With the taller sides it makes it much easier to scoop and keep the food onto the eating utensils.

This iMonster Feeding set is available at www.BuyBabyDirect.com, www. cookieskids.com, www.amazon.com, and www.diapers.com.
Now for the giveaway a huge Thank You to Nuby (1) of my lucky readers will receive their very own iMonster Feeding Set. 




I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. I am not liable for shipping, prize will be shipped directly from sponsor.

23 comments:

  1. I also like their Tear-Free Rinse Pail. Would be great for bath time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really cute :)

    Flip Flop™ Teether Book

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Tear Free Rinse Pail. Great for bath time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the Nuby bottles with the no drip nipples!!!

    allyson tice
    sunflowerally22@aim.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sippy cups that have a cup rim. Perfect for transition to cups.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Nuby products and have been using them since my son was born. He would love this monster dishes set!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also find the prism pacifiers interesting.

      Delete
  7. I really like the Natural Touch™ Glass Nurser!
    mcfallsk8er(at)aim(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how simple their booster seat is

    ReplyDelete
  9. The iMonster™ Snack Keeper caught my eye..how cute!
    jo_jlem@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The no spill grip 'n sip cup is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gator Grip™ No-Spill™ Cup with Silicone Straw

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.