Thursday, April 25, 2013

Nuby iMonster No-Spill Cup Review

We love the Nuby iMonster products. We recently reviewed the Nuby iMonster Feeding set here, and was extremely impressed!


This time around we had the opportunity to review the Nuby iMonster No-Spill Cup. This cup has a one piece, spill proof, silicone spout that makes it easy to drink out of for your child and just as easy to clean for the parent. This cup along with many other Nuby products promote healthy oral development. Not only is the cup easy to use for a child but they will love the monster design. While they are drinking out of the cup those cute little monster eyes will be looking up at them. The Nuby iMonster No-Spill Cup is available at:

www.BuyBabyDirect.com
www.amazon.com
www.diapers.com
www.cookieskids.com





I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

4 comments:

  1. I love the monster design on this! We had several Nuby cups when my older kids were little and I hope to have some more as my baby gets older. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if the cute design and fun monster eyes keep them from being thrown as often? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly No I think most just like to throw all cups, lol.

      Delete
  3. We went through so many cups when my boys were little....we could have made great use for this cup!

    Sofia
    From PDX with Love

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.