Sunday, April 21, 2013

Nuby Sport Sipper Review

Boys will be boys!Let them express themselves superhero style!

The Nuby Sport Sipper is great for both children and parents. Children have the love the design! We received the blue sipper with a cute superhero design on it, with the sport sipper straw it is very simple for them to use. Parents love them because they are easy for the child to use and perfect for on the go. I simply can't get enough of the sipper because it is perfect, for taking anywhere we go and it is spill proof. The best sipper for in the car! The Nuby Sport Sippers are available at:








I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

10 comments:

  1. Very cool. My daughter is too big for traditional sippy cups but still needs something specifically for on the go. Would definitely be great for the car, we will have to get one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know about this product, I had never heard of it before so that was great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I haven't seen this one before. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute design! i'm sure my nephew would love that one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My kids loved Nuby when they were younger. So glad they are making life easier for mommies and toddlers still.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What kid doesn't love superheros!! My boys would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This design is so cute, my little man would have love this when he was younger.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The design is so cute. My son would love this!!

    Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the design on that sippy cup.

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.