Monday, April 15, 2013

Proporta iPad Cases Review



Proporta offers high end stylish protective cases for iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Samsung, Kindle and more.

I had the opportunity to review two different products from Proporta, the first being the Shine High Gloss Protective Case for iPad 2. This case is handcrafted and custom designed to fit the iPad 2. The outside is red and very shiny and glossy. The inside had a beautiful flower pattern, cutouts for all the ports and buttons. The case also doubles as a stand for you iPad. I adore this case, it is stylish yet simple to use and protects my iPad. 

I also had the opportunity to review the BeachBuoy Waterproof Case for the iPad 2. The case uses a grip seal system. This case if perfect for our upcoming trip to Oceans of Fun! My iPad is still fully functionable through the case, but protects my iPad 100% against the water. I am so excited that, I will still be able to take plenty of pictures of my children without having to worry about ruining it by getting it wet.  






I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

7 comments:

  1. Very cool case!! I love that it is waterproof & has a grip seal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review. I'm in the market for a new iPad cover. I need one that's durable and will last longer than 6 months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the waterproof case! This would be a fantastic gift fr my husband for Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both FAB products! With pool season coming soon, I need that waterproof case :)

    Dawn from WithaSideofThriftiness.com, and coming soon CelebrateTheBump.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That waterproof case is calling my name! Not only pool and beach proof but baby-drool proof! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great case!!! It's so pretty and love that it is waterproof

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waterproof is a great feature since I drop things in wierd places

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.