Sunday, April 28, 2013

Teton Sports Bookbag Review

Teton Sports offers Sleeping Bags, Backpacks, Travel Bags, Tents and much more!
We had the opportunity to review the Teton Sports Bookbag, in black. The bookbags are available in pink, blue, black and red. The bag has 2 large compartments, front organizer pocket, top zip pocket, small pocket on shoulder strap and an internal media pocket with built in headphone port. Upon receiving it, I gave it a look through and immediately thought it is very nice and looked have duty but the true test would be K. He goes through 2-3 school bags, through out the year, most just aren't strong enough to hold all of his books and junk. He immediately liked that it was black, he transferred all of his books and work into it, and gave it a try. He says he likes the way it feels, that because of the padded shoulder straps it doesn't dig into his shoulders. Happy Little Boy now that his books aren't dragging him down!

Keep your eyes peeled for a giveaway coming soon! 

I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. I am not liable for shipping, prize will be shipped directly from sponsor.

11 comments:

  1. I love Teton. I have one of their sleeping bags and its awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NIce bag! I'd love to see the pink one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully it will last through what K will give it!! :) It is a snazzy bag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to go through book bags a lot too. This looks like a good bag for my little guy to use for kindergarten next year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A quality book bag is hard to find. This looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great- I love using backpacks as diaper bags, especially when we go to places like the zoo or park!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like a great quality backpack. I'm going to have to look for the pink one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Teton makes great, quality products!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't heard of the Teton Brand. What a fabulous quality book bag!

    Dawn from WithaSideofThriftiness.com, HobbeeHive.com & launching soon, CelebrateTheBump.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great backpack!! Definitely looking into Teton for my son's very first school backpack.

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.