Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Wexy Lunch Munch Bags Review

Wexy Lunch Munch Bags are the cool new way to pack all of your must have lunch needs!
These bags are BPA Free, Biodegradable and Made in the USA!

Each Box contains a mixture of 4 funky monsters and 28 bags. The monsters are:
  • Sammy the Surfer (Eats foods that are gluten and dairy free.)
  • Scout the Soccer Player (Loves making healthy snacks.)
  • Bailey the Bubble Maker (Loves to eat Organic Foods.)
  • Dusty the Diver (Loves to Eat Raw Foods.)

My kids love the bags and love showing them off. When packing their lunches, I always make them wait to see which monster they get, adds a little surprise. These bags make eating healthy fun!




I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

4 comments:

  1. I received these too and my kids love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, they are adorable!! Meals and snacks are a challenge for my kiddo. ANYTHING fun helps - these would be a great way to get excited about healthy eating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really awesome for kids! I bet they don't want to throw away their lunch bags.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! That would really make lunchtime fun!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.