Thursday, May 2, 2013

Dress United (R)


Dress United offers custom t-shirts, sweatshirts and hoodies.

I had the opportunity to create and review my own custom hoodie. The process is very simple. Choose which product you would like, color, add text, art, names, size and check out. I chose a black hoodie. My mother and step-fathers names on the front and on the back an image of the two of them, with the saying True Love Last a Lifetime. I was very impressed with how well the hoodie turned out, my mothers is extremely proud to wear her new hoodie. Dress United is defiantly the perfect place to shop for custom clothing!

Thanks to Dress United my readers can receive 30% off their order and free shipping, just use code BLOG30OFF4U!

I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

6 comments:

  1. i love getting custom tshirts, i lik to get army wife ones a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be a great gift for "Grandma" for Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea!! I can see this for a lot of different things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love this... could totally see using it at our next family reunion... thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great idea for Mother's Day or Father's Day, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love giving personalized gifts and this is a good one :-).

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.